The long wait is over! Go-Ped legend Trevor Simpson has released his full billet reed crankcase for the GP460 engine, and they have now hit our shelves here at DDM. Designed and made in the USA, this groundbreaking reed case has been highly anticipated for many months.
1) Reed placed vertically to increase airflow and reduce volume
2) Composite reed cage does not transfer heat and internal stuffer increases airflow
3) Delrin stuffers inside case reduce volume and control reed petal movement
4) SKF high speed bearings with Polyamide cage
5) Small oil seal used in both sides of the case which reduces volume and eliminates the need for a snap ring
6) Removable throttle linkage can be positioned on top or bottom
7) Optional intake manifold available for Walbro WJ series carburetors (this will be available soon)
8) Reed cage and reed petals are interchangeable with the cage and petals used in high end Italian pocketbike engines which allow users more tuning options
Replacement parts like gasket sets will also be available soon.
Note: All our current stock is from the newest batch, machined for a 5th port.