FG EVO 2020.2 - FG09505
10mm thick aluminium T7075 made chassis, with openings at the front and hatches allowing to modify the placement of balancing weights to adapt the car handling to the track and driving conditions
• Aluminium T7075 suspensions
• Quick removal of the differential
• Inboard toe-in
• Adjustable flex, toe-in, camber
• Quickly removable high capacity dampers
• New FG brakes with Big Bore piston
New features compared to 2020.1 version :
• New stiffer front and rear gearboxes, with centering posts in the chassis.
• Two mounting positions for the rear stabilizing bar.
• Longer strengthened rear suspension arms.
• Redesigned front upper and lower suspension arms.
• Rear differential (2 plates)
• Airbox filter
• Front bumper (plate and foam)
• Front & Rear FG brakes
• Engine Zenoah 23cc engine
• Light body & spoiler
• Set of front/rear tires
• Length 780mm
• Width 395mm
• Height 850mm
• Wheelbase 530mm
• Weight 10kg
Required for completion:
• 4+ channel radio and receiver with mixing function
• 4 "standard" sized servos (high power suggested)
• Receiver battery and charger
• Polycarbonate compatible paint
• Miscellaneous hardware as needed
• Tools for assembly, thread lock. TORX style drivers, allen drivers, phillips screw drivers.
• Fuel and two stroke oil
• A complete understanding of setting up multiple servos to work inline with each other through channel mixing and linkage setup.