Zenoah G240RC 4-Bolt Engine w/Full ESP Championship Porting 3.75+ HP - bb256
New for 2020, ESP G240 Champ Ported engine for serious racing!
New for 2020, ESP has built the engine you need for 23cc racing, (32mm bore with a stock stroke crank). The CNC milled, (and hand finished to perfection), porting has been revised, the squish band has been modified, the compression has been increased and uses the New 32mm diameter High Rev and light weight piston, for power increases across the RPM range. As always, the quality is top shelf, with Doug from ESP doing all the work.
Note from Doug @ ESP: “If your racing organization does not allow ported engines and/or exhaust pipes, please beg them to add classes for modified engines, (and other parts), so the entire after market can compete, and improve the overall health of the entire industry.”
Thanks for using my stuff.
Doug @ ESP
616-458-8103 (EST Zone)
DDM and Earth Surfer Products have teamed up to provide you with a top-quality fully ported Zenoah G240RC 4 bolt engine. ESP ported engines are proven to be fast and reliable. Each engine is fully hand ported by Earth Surfer to give personal attention to each engine. You will see higher power in all RPMs (even the dead spot that most piped RC engines have) and will still rev higher than stock. ESP completes a tear down of the engine and spends hours cutting in great detail the porting that will leave you grinning. Detail like this is almost impossible to achieve on a machine. Typical performance gains are in excess of 1 full horsepower increase. DDM Recommends the G240RC Full Ported motor for those seeking high RPM's and soft torque curve compared to big bore engines while still having the added durability of a 4 bolt engine. These engines also have better fuel economy than larger displacement motors and would be well suited for 2WD On Road race applications where higher RPM and a softer torque curve is preferred.
Here is a list of all the work ESP does to the engine. Compare this to other offerings on the market and you will quickly see that DDM and ESP put power in your hands without putting a huge dent in your wallet.
1) Cylinder precision ported (exhaust, intake, and transfers).
2) Polished exhaust port (for smooth flow and low carbon build up) and superb rough finish on the intake, cases, and transfer tunnels for better gas/air mixing.
3) Resurfaced intake, exhaust, and spark plug gasket surface on cylinder to insure no leaks.
4) Perfectly matched cylinder transfer tunnels to cases and case gasket matched.
5) Case porting to insure better flow into the transfer tunnels.
6) Cylinder skirt work to aid flow into the transfer tunnels.
7) New gaskets and piston c-clips.
8) Easy to read carb tuning instructions to get the most reliable power from your engine.
NOTE: For customers installing this into the Losi 5IVE-T, you must use the CY Fan cover and clutch case for proper fitment.
For customers installing this into FG models, some platforms will require modification to the crankcase for proper fitment. We suggest that you use your stock engine as a template.